A Course on Memorizing the Holy Quran.
Whenever one starts to memorize the Quran, then it indicates that he or she is trying to learn it by heart. Writing was the uncommon form of storing matters at the era of Prophet (may peace be upon him). At that period of time, oral transmission and memorization were the only and most effective ways of reserving information. This course has been offered to those persons who like to learn the Holy Quran through online. All the class will be taken by a tutor who is a Hafiz-Ul-Quran and guiding students on every step of learning the Holy Quran. The teacher will help the students by teaching every lesson properly and giving home work to the students on daily basis. The process will be just like physical classes taken in Islamic centers or in Madrassas. However, you can also try to memorize the Holy Quran at your own place as there are some rules of memorizing.
- You have to be sincere while trying to memorize the Holy Quran.
- Try to correct reading and pronunciation while trying to memorize.
- You can allocate the number of verses that are trying to be memorized daily.
- It’s better not to move to the next chapter until you finish the present one perfectly.
- Try to be stick to one specific copy of Holy Quran.
- It is extremely crucial to understand that you are trying to memorize.
- It’s better not to move from one Surah to another until you can connect it properly from beginning to its end.
- You can rehearse it frequently to others.
- It’s better to follow up frequently.
- You have to pay proper attention to similarties.
- Grab the chance to memorize the Holy Quran whenever it is possible for you.